Do Your Research and...
- Mostly, true tales of fortunes found in odd places and/or plain sight.
- Money-maker (names and styles) reported to be wanted by top dollar buyers.
- Research methods, tools, experiments, examples and errors across a wide variety of topics.
Keep In Mind
- The Archive - Contains old-info that 'might' help with identification, price-trend-analysis and past price research. However, past-prices are a snapshot in time reflecting the mood of market participants and information known at that moment. Prices buyers are willing to pay constantly fluctuate... and sometimes facts later surface rendering story invalid. Always do your due diligence.
- Nothing Guaranteed - Everything's shared for informational and entertainment purposes only. Always do your research.
- Not Advice - Always seek advice from reputable specialist for important buy or sell decisions.
- Experimental - The archive goes back to the early years of What Sells Best. It may contain many first-time research, publishing, and monetization experiments (hits and errors) Used to provide examples of methods once popular in their day.
LAST UPDATE / by James Massey, December 22, 2020