Advertising Policy & ScreeningPhoto: 1934 Lifesavers Car by State Library of New South Wales.
Visitors are always encouraged to check a businesses ratings before making a purchase.
And, always seek advice from reputable specialist before making important buy or sell decisions.
Sponsors and/or Publishing Partners of What Sells Best are limited to companies who:
- Build or supply tools and/or services, used by visitors (free) for research purposes.
- Have a long established history of being used by reputable specialist.
- Have a fully developed affiliate or partnership program in place.
Current Partners and/or Sponsors:
Some sponsors have sponsored-links. Meaning, if you click a link to their website, it may generate revenue for What Sells Best.
Google Advertising handles the ad buys and screening for all purchased ads displayed on What Sells Best.
- They help advertisers place ads on What Sells Best, site-wide or on specific pages.
- They also let site you change the ads you see, by changing your ad preferences.
This article shows you how to report an advertiser to Google, if you find an ad inappropriate.