PRICE RESEARCH > Worldwide
Find selling-prices for almost any item, and possibly a hidden treasure
- Find Online Selling-Prices (Quick)
- Find Auction House Prices
- Price Research Links
- How To Get Free Appraisals
- How To Find Reputable Experts
Find Online Selling Prices (Mobile)
A quick-way to find online selling-prices for nearly any item you-can-imagine, locally, or worldwide on eBay. Use directions below to get the hang of it.
- Type an items name and/or descriptive keywords in the search box above.
- Press Submit. This opens eBay, and will show you the selling-prices, for that item.
- Sort the results by Price: highest first, as shown below.
If you only see ads at the top of a page, you'll need to scroll down a bit to see the results.
- Filter the results on eBay, by selecting search-refinements, that best describe the make, color, style and condition of your item.
- Search-refinements, are links, buttons and check-boxes in a list that allow you to filter your search results. They are usually located on the left-side menu of eBay's page. If you don't see them, look for a link that says. 'Filter.' Clicking 'Filter' will open the search-refinement options.
- For example: if you find 10-25 items, exactly-identical-to-yours, with varying degrees of wear, recently sold for $200-to-$300 online, and in multiple auction houses. You have a rough idea of the ballpark value.
If you can't find your item, or you think you may have found something valuable, Find Auctioneer Prices next.
Find Auction House Prices
Use free-research-tools provided by the world's top auction houses to search for items just-like-yours, and find-out what they sold for.
- If you have a rare item, this can help you find the auctioneers with the greatest success selling that item.
- Finding several auctioneers selling your item, allows you to compare prices, free appraisal estimates and consignment-fees, before you decide to sell.
- Research is free. However, most auctioneer websites require you to register to access their selling-prices. Usually, all that's needed is your email address and setting-up a password.
- Search tools will vary on each auctioneer website. However, by practice-searching Online Selling Prices, you'll develop the basic skills needed to use any of them.
If you think you have a rare treasure, the top auctioneers also generally have the world's leading experts (specializing in your item), on staff. And, they're willing to provide free appraisals to confirm its auction value.
Price Research Links
Auctioneers are sorted by specialty, below. If you find any broken links, please let us know, so we can fix them.